Sunday, January 6, 2013

Fluffy Memorial Sketch

This is fluffy. Quite possibly the most dignified and regal gentleman of a cat that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

Awesome nap attack!
He was known to beg for snacks and occasionally bully his adopted sister Wywy. But he is most famous for being a good cat and an awesome movie star... with the layyyyyydeeeeez!

Fluffy deftly pulling off the DIGNIFIED chin water droplet.
Not a move I recommend just ANYONE try!


He belonged to my good friend Sherry Mae. In December of 2012, due to heart complications, we bid a sad farewell to Fluffy. The following images are my gift to Sherry in hopes that she will always smile when she thinks of him.



Fluffy sketches.
Layout thumbnails and color tests.
Final version #1

And because I couldn't decide... Final version #2!






Fluffy, you will be greatly missed.


No comments:

Post a Comment