Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Dreary Sunday

At least I got some volunteering done today. IN THE RAIN! With Miss Sherry-Mae.

Life is in a really weird spot as of late. So many things in progress, halted, up in the air, in chaos... I must draw... and quote Shakespeare... :P

"O, I have bought the mansion of a love,
But not possess'd it, and, though I am sold,
Not yet enjoy'd: so tedious is this day
As is the night before some festival..."


And now... a DESK SHOT!



Putting together Christmas cards. Funky, simple cards made of elephant poop paper, Grandma's old buttons and some random scraps of fabric. We'll see how it goes... based on the updates. :)

But this shot also shows a new sketch I started of my next female/goddess character. Again... updates... as we go, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment