Monday, July 2, 2012

Famous Comic Cat - Simone (and technical difficulties that I have no energy to deal with)


My cat was featured on Multiversity Comics

Also I suck at writing exciting stories. The perfect opportunity to have a little fun by turning my cat into a super heroine and I go all realistic. Sigh.


Also not much drawing has been going on because I've had my nose buried in the "A Song of Ice and Fire" series.


I did send off my commissions to Mr. Kaplan but I stupidly forgot to scan them. Again. Sigh. Look at these instead...

I like how the clay guy looks like he is about to use Batman's stolen Batarangs!

Apparently this character is from The Manhattan Project and I need to catch up!

I don't want to harp on it but... Brave was a little less than stellar.  :'( Beautiful, but the story lacked the usual Pixar Oomph. People are blaming Disney. Should I jump on that bandwagon?



No comments:

Post a Comment