Sunday, February 19, 2012

Looking for the Humor


Trolling Deviant art for some of my more humorous inspiration. I'm attempting to put together my sketchbook for 2012 and for those of ya'll who are artists (and I'm sure it's not JUST artists) I don't have to tell you the mental anguish that goes with such a task. The fighting, biting, punching, kicking, screaming and occasional bout of depression that comes with looking over one's pieces up for consideration and review - okay, so I'm hoping that it is not so difficult for you as it is for me. My antidote is to try and find the humor in it. Here are some examples from some more fine artists.

By: eatfun (I either need more nice things to wear or guys to punch)

By: Devilpig (I include him a lot, huh?)

By: stablercake (A recent find! Cheeks!)

By: TaniDaReal (not usually into all that animal stuff but this was cute)

By: Endling (More witty stories!)

By: stressed jenny (I love her cute but emotive characters)

By: wya (heh heh heh heh)

No comments:

Post a Comment