Saturday, March 19, 2011

Adventures in Baking!

I haven't posted some of my latest conquests of baking. Here are my valentine cookies...



My first royal frosting experiment.

Filled with love!


Just a lil' kiss and hug.

Can't believe each these were only about the size of a quarter!

I look forward to making more cookies with royal frosting again soon!



Here are my first "professionally" made cupcakes. Meaning I was hired to make them for a bridal party. They were a hit and there were a lot leftover not just at the party but at my house. Sigh, I guess I know what's for dinner! Good thing I never tire of cupcakes!!

Cupcakes supplies. I bought the lime because they were key. Get it? But it turned out that I wasn't supposed to be making key lime cupcakes. :'(

The end result getting prepped for shipment to the shower!

L to R: Guava Cake, Rich Chocolate w/ Caramel Frosting, Red Velvet, Hummingbird.

The future bride seemed quite happy with the treats! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment