Saturday, July 10, 2010

Some of my work ...

So I helped work on one of the comics involved in the following project ...

According to Eben Matthews:

"We have developed a frickin' awesome concept that has been designed from the ground up to set the bar for the emerging medium of Motion Comics!

The quick concept is SAM SPADE meets DAWN OF THE DEAD - A hard boiled classicly noir detective in a world overrun by Zombies!

We're playing with a cool new way to raise the initial production budget - via a site called KickStarter which allows individuals to champion cool creative projects like this and get rewards for their awesome patronage."


I also created a flier for the volunteering group I volunteer with in order to help boost sales for a fun Baseball game meets luau!

I love my wicked Photoshop skills! ^_^








No comments:

Post a Comment