Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Breaking the drawing drought.


Ehhh, I drew. Inspiration came from what I assume is a Russian fashion website.
http://russianfederation.lookbook.nu/top#49826
Felt like drawing something a little sexy. The sketch before this was, well, lets call it a warm up (and NOT posted, sorry). Playing with prismacolors that I got all the way back when I first started college. They still work! Plus my toned sketchbook and a white out pen I got ages back from my good friend Vince. I missed the last Sketchcrawl in S.F. and I was really regretting it (although I did do some good volunteering and getting to rock climb again - for free). So I am attempting - once again - to get into it with drawing on more than one occasion a week ... or sometimes months. Isn't that sad? I was told that if I really want to draw I should just do it. I should do it all the time as much as I can. If I really want it I should give up all else and (ignoring "Nike") just do it. Trying to ... I don't even know why I say that. I really should just grab the bull by the horns. >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment